Frontline Plus - Flea and Tick Treatment 6-Month
Your Price: Starting at $75.95
|Box Color (Dog Weight):||
Frontline Plus quickly kills adult fleas and breaks the flea life cycle to effectively control reinfestation. Waterproof formula contains fipronil to quickly kill adult fleas and ticks and methoprene, an effective IGR to prevent flea eggs from hatching. Each application controls fleas for up to three months and ticks for up to one month. Spot-on treatment is easy to use; simply part hair and apply directly to skin. Safe for dogs and puppies over eight weeks old and for cats and kittens over eight weeks old. Available in the sizes listed below. Do Not use on dogs or cats under 8 week old.
Orange (for dogs 1-22 lbs)
Blue (for dogs 23-44 lbs)
Purple (for dogs 45-88 lbs)
Red (for dogs 89-132 lbs)
Green (for cats all sizes)
Includes 6 pipettes of 0.136 fl oz (4.02 ml) fluid. If the pet has fleas that may cause flea bite dermatitis, a monthly application may be needed. Multiple monthly applications are recommended for the elimination of mites.
Directions for Use:
1. Remove applicator tube from package.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
3. Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on the tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube.
5. Have pet standing for easy application.
6. Part the hair on the pet’s back and between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
7. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to expel contents.
8. Amount and place of the application varies depending on the weight of the pet. Refer to label.
9. Discard empty tube as described on label.
Caution: Do no use on other animals. Keep out of reach of children. For external use on dogs and puppies only. Approved for use on pregnant, nursing, and lactating bitches.
Check with a veterinarian before using on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or before using with other pesticides.
Cat Formula Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, S-Methoprene 11.8%
Dog Formula Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, S-Methoprene 8.8%