The #1 All Systems Mat Blaster Plus Super Skin & Coat Conditioner features a Jazz Sprayer, which dispenses the product in a light mist similar to aerosol sprayers. This lush, conditioning spray is perfect for removing mats and tangles while leaving the coat soft and softly scented.
- Great for removing tangles and mats
- Excellent for breaking down chalk and hairspray
- Perfect for coats that are wrapped
- Especially effective for holding the finer maltese and Yorkies, double-coated breeds such as Shih Tzus and Lhasa Apsos
- Lighter than conventional oils
- Adds shine to all coats
- Removes dandruff
- May be used for coats that require ironing, and it protect the hair from heat
- Contains highly-refined mink oil and cosmetic lanolin and vegetable proteins
- Softens skin, leaving a soft powder scent
- Made in the USA
Water, SD Alcohol 40B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-75 Lanolin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lanolin Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mink Oil, Fragrance
Wrapping Coats: Spray thoroughly and evenly into clean dry coat. Brush out all mats and tangles. Give ends a little extra treatment, as well as difficult areas which tend to mat easily, such as behind the ears, chests, and tummies. Wrap as usual. Coats should never be wrapped dry. Remove wraps and shampoo with your favorite #1 All Systems Shampoo and Conditioner according to directions, blow dry, and follow instructions for wrapping with #1 All Systems Mat Blaster Plus.
Show Preparation: For short-coated breeds such as Dobermans, Rottweilers, Beagles, etc.: Spray evenly over entire coat and buff with clean, dry terry towel or soft bristle brush to high shine. Minimizes dandruff, shines coat without making the coat greasy or sticky, and will not build up or attract dirt.
As a De-Matting Agent: Never brush a dry coat. Saturate mats thoroughly, allow to sit for several minutes, then carefully separate with your fingers (Divide and Conquer). Free ends of coat first, then work up hair shaft to roots until it is possible for brush to pass easily completely through the coat; carefully brush out mats. This method will minimize breakage and subsequent hair loss.