Chris Christensen Big K (Black) and Big G (Coral) Long Pins Dog Slicker Brushes are made to penetrate deep into longer coats. Special pin bend creates lift and movement, to pick up more coat. The signature flexible cushion is gentle and forgiving. The extreme curved back allows more control, movement and direction. The extra long ergonomic handle reduces hand and arm fatigue.
The Big K was originally designed for the unique needs of the Black Russian Terrier breed, but there are dozens of breeds that need this brush! Does the job in half the time!
Big K (Black Color) - When to use it:
- To detangle and remove knots in long and difficult to manage coats.
- To get down to the root and remove hard-to-reach undercoat.
- To thin and separate hairs throughout the coat creating lift and volume.
- Use the Large on the torso and Medium on furnishings.
Big G has 40% More Pins than Big K.
Big G (Coral) - When to use it:
- To fluff curly, cottony coats, and to fluff and shape heads, toplines, and legs of many breeds.
- To work through dense coats all the way to the root.
- To remove thick undesirable undercoat in many breeds.
- Use the Large on body and Medium on legs, columns and poms.