- Coat Care
- Grooming Tools
- Health & Wellness
- Home & Travel
- Expert Advice
Our product sequence for breeds requiring a black treatment:
1. Black on Black 4 oz.
2. Thick N Thicker Foaming Protein 4 oz.
3. After Bath 4 oz.
4. Ice on Ice 2 oz
Directions for the utmost Coat Care using the Chris Christensen System Black on Black Kit:
1. Use Black on Black first, pre-wet coat, apply directly to coat DO NOT DILUTE, work into a lather, allow to remain on the coat for ten (10) minutes, rinse thoroughly. If stubborn stains remain, apply directly on stain for another five (5) minutes) rinse thoroughly.
2. Apply Thick N Thicker Foaming Protein to your clean, wet coat. Thoroughly work the dense foam from the base of the coat, paying partcular attention to the ends of the coat for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
3. Apply After Bath liberally directly into the wet coat, work through coat with fingers, rinse thoroughly.
4. Spray Ice on Ice into coat while wet or while drying the coat. Use short, quick strokes and spray evenly. Leave in the coat, do not rinse.
|Best Use:||Color Help|