- Coat Care
- Grooming Tools
- Health & Wellness
- Home & Travel
- Expert Advice
Our product sequence for breeds requiring a Coat treatment:
1. Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo 4 oz.
2. Thick N Thicker Foaming Protein 4 oz.
3. After Bath 4 oz.
4. Ice on Ice 2 oz.
Directions for the utmost Coat Care using the Chris Christensen System Clean Start Kit
1. Use Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo first, pre-wet coat, apply directly to coat or you can dilute upto 8;1, work into a lather, rinse thoroughly.
2. Apply Thick N Thicker Foaming Protein to your clean, wet coat. Thoroughly work the dense foam from the base of the coat, paying partcular attention to the ends of the coat for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
3. Apply After Bath liberally directly into the wet coat, work through coat with fingers, rinse thoroughly.
4. Spray Ice on Ice into coat while wet or while drying the coat. Use short, quick strokes and spray evenly. Leave in the coat, do not rinse.
|Best Use:||Daily Maintenance|