HOW RED ON RED WORKS
With Red on Red we are depositing the same color spectrum as the breeds natural color and there are many different red color pigments in Red On Red. You do have to be careful with multi colored breeds with Red on Red - all intermixed colors in the coat must be as dark as the product or darker. Red on Red can be mixed with other Chris Christensen Systems color treatments to achieve colors desired as noted:
FOR MAHOGANY SHADES Mix 1 part Black on Black, 1 part Red on Red, 1 part Gold on Gold.
FOR DEEP MAHOGANY SHADES Mix 2 parts Black on Black, 1 part Red on Red, 1 part Gold on Gold.
FOR GOLD MAHOGANY SHADES Mix 2 parts Black on Black, 2 parts Red on Red, 1 part Gold on Gold.
- Extraordinary cleansing ability and color deposit system in one application.
- Color pigment deposit system. Small molecular weight (tiny particles of color) that penetrates the top layer of the hair which is the cuticle or hair lens surface to the cortex without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Neutralizes unwanted stains that cleansing does not remove, or deposits wanted color tones.
- Does not stain the outer layer of the hair surface, thus allowing passage of light through the translucent hair surface to amplify gloss and colors.
- A semi permanent color that will not rub off on hands or clothing or for that matter a white towel, and last up to 4 weeks.
- Acid balanced to close and tighten the hair cuticle lens, amplifying color tones and gloss.
Red on Red is a Canine Color Revitalizing Treatment that is designed for the use on red, Mahogany, Deep Mahogany to Gold mahogany color canines.
Use Red on Red on coats that are as dark as the product or darker. do not use on any coats with white to lighter shades intermixed within them. Do a test strand whenever in doubt
Purified Water, Ethanolamides of Coconut Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Wheat Protein, Glycerine, Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, Calendula, Allantoin, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin, Sambucus, Acid Colorants, Sage
Pre-wet coat. Apply directly to coat, do not dilute. Work into a lather. Allow to remain in coat for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For severely sun bleached/damaged coat color- repeat. For conditioning coat follow Red on Red treatment with one of Chris Christensen Systems Conditioners.
Common Sense Caution
Avoid getting in eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. For external use only.