- Coat Care
- Grooming Tools
- Health & Wellness
- Home & Travel
- Expert Advice
Did you know there is a better way to get the utmost product results by following the steps of our system?
Our product sequence for breeds requiring a whitening treatment:
1. White on White 4 oz.
2. Thick N Thicker Foaming Protein 4 oz.
3. After Bath 4 oz.
4. Ice on Ice 2 oz.
Directions for the utmost Coat Care using the Chris Christensen System White on White Kit:
1. Use White on White first, pre-wet coat, apply directly to coat DO NOT DILUTE, work into a lather, allow to remain on the coat for ten (10) minutes, rinse thoroughly. If stubborn stains remain, apply directly on stain for another five (5) minutes) rinse thoroughly.
2. Apply Thick N Thicker Foaming Protein to your clean, wet coat. Thoroughly work the dense foam from the base of the coat, paying partcular attention to the ends of the coat for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
3. Apply After Bath liberally directly into the wet coat, work through coat with fingers, rinse thoroughly.
4. Spray Ice on Ice into coat while wet or while drying the coat. Use short, quick strokes and spray evenly. Leave in the coat, do not rinse.