- For Long hair dogs
- deShedding edge designed for coats longer than 2 inches
- Reduces shedding up to 90%
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog's short topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
FURminator® deShedding Tools for Dogs can be used to stop excess shedding where it starts. These dog deshedding tools help to dramatically reduce the amount of excess hair and dander in the home and come in two new styles - short hair tools and long hair tools.
Short Hair Tools are used for dogs with hair shorter than 2’’; Long Hair Tools are for hair longer than 2"
Small breed tool (green) measures 1¾"
Medium breed tool (orange) measures 2¾"
Directions For Use: Use this tool on a clean, dry, unmatted coat. Use only on shedding type dogs, including terriers. Do not use on poodles, bichons, maltese, or any similar coats. This product is intended for use as part of a complete system. The system includes a shampoo that promotes healthy skin and coat.
- Massage well while using the shampoo
- Shedding solution loosens the undercoat to be rinsed away.
- Dry with a high velocity dryer and a brush.
- Use the FURminator tool, drawing it gently over the coat in the direction of coat growth.